Surface mount VCSELs deliver a distributed source for low laser light therapy.
Vixar manufactures short wavelength (650nm to 1000nm) VCSEL and LED based optical components and subassemblies for sensor and device applications within the biomedical, industrial, office product, automotive and consumer industries.
Our product offering includes both standard products and custom designed solutions.
Our target customers are OEMs who require enhanced optoelectronic device performance in a cost-effective form. These customers will benefit from reduced power dissipation, coherence, a specific wavelength or spectral width, a narrow beam or small optical spot size, or a multiple-beam laser chip.
Current News & Events
- Vixar announces a family of high power 850nm and 680nm VCSEL arrays for consumer, medical and industrial applications Posted on: Sep 30th, 2014
- CES 2014: Vixar VCSEL Technology Drives Wide Range of New Applications Posted on: Jan 7th, 2014
- Vixar and Partners Demonstrate A Low Cost Revolution for Multi-Gigabit Optical Interconnect Posted on: Jan 2nd, 2013
- Vixar and Lockheed Martin Collaborate On Neurostimulation Project Posted on: Sep 28th, 2012
- NIH awards Vixar a Phase I SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research) contract to develop a tunable VCSEL Posted on: Sep 25th, 2012